Friday, October 21, 2011

Pre-Break Post

Unfortunately with the rush of finishing schoolwork before my week of travel over break, I haven't had time to sit down and write a bit more about my experiences! When I return I will post about the Castles and Coasts tour I took with a friend into Northumberland, England.

I have found that lately living in Scotland has become more normal and I have developed a routine at the university. That's not to say there aren't new and different things everyday to interest me! I have learned a lot of local words and customs in the past few weeks that I will have to take note of.

For now I need to prepare myself for my week long trip. Beginning tomorrow my group will fly to Dublin for a few days, explore the city and outlying country, then stop into Wales to visit Cardiff, then on to London for a few days to see the city! I will be sure to post a few quick updates sans pictures along the way, and hopefully longer posts will be to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment